Friday, August 1, 2008

And its finally over!!!

The last three weeks have been good, bad and ugly. They have been transforming, boring, frustrating and easy....In other words, PHEW! What a roller coaster!

First and foremost, I want to give a shout out to my friend Brandy! She has been an amazing friend for over a year. She pulled me out of my funk just before our little chicadees turned 1, and has been a fun, uplifting friend ever since! Our first play date we went to the mall playground just to get out of the house! Who ARE these little ones in the first pic??? Elizabeth was Noah's first valentine, heck, first friend! Last, but not least, though, I have to thank Brandi for being there the last 3 weeks as a SUPER babysitter! Me not being around was an ajustment for Noah as well as me, but Brandi made it super easy!


Next, I need to thank Kelly for being a life saver today! Noah had a blast! I know he did! AND she got him to sleep for almost 2 hours?! How AWESOME! We have not known Kelly and Ethan as long, but I have a feeling its going to be a fun relationship! Thanks again!



Well? You remember how sick I was? I had a terrible cough. It was worst at night, of course, but all day as well. There were times I couldn't breathe, much less answer the phone at work. Well, the coughing was so bad that I strained a striated muscle, so now my whole side is on fire and in pain. Luckily, there is relief with medication. The doc says it takes a long time to heal. I hope it heals sooner than that, LOL!

On a work note, today was my last day... WOO HOO!!!! (actually, I was thinking the angelic singing sound...you know, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....but I didn't think people would get it, LOL!) The lady I was replacing is not back yet, and does not plan to be for awhile. She will be out longer than expected, but I refuse to give them more of my time like that. I LOVE my job, and the people I work with....its just so disorganized and so far to drive. So I will do the medical transcription from home for them until October. YAY! More $$!!! AND more time for crafts and Noah!

Noah has grown so much in the last 3 weeks. It's amazing! He is saying small sentences clearly now! It so cute! The other night he woke up and could not go back to sleep. He sat on the couch by me, looked up while he was rubbing his bleary eyes and said, "Mommy? Seepy Guy!" I LOVE it!!!


In closing, I have gone green. Well, okay, not BIG time, or anything...but in addition to buying the concentrated soap, using no dryer sheets and having compact light bulbs, I have started using "green" bags. Okay, only one is actually green, but you get the point. I love the Walmart bags cause they say, "Paper, or Plastic? Neither!" Hilarious! On a bad WalMart note...am I the only one that has noticed their prices going through the roof as gas drops? AND they have stopped carrying a lot of things I use. UGH! A gripe for another day, though!



Alrightie ladies! Have a wonderful weekend, and I promise to create something to share VERY soon! Maybe even tonight??? (Crosses ever finger and toe....)

2 comments:

Elli said...

I'm so glad you're "back"!! And it's great that you'll be able to do some transcription for extra money! Yay!

Your blog background is stunning!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Glad you are "back" missed your creations and pics of Noah! Have fun this weekend and I'm sure I'll see you around CMM.