
Ahhh, rest and relaxation. My day did not start off very well. Not terrible, just one of those days where you just can't seem to get organized? I have a reall problem with being scatter-brained and not knowing where things are and not being able to get my life under control.
So, I got up with Noah and started to get ready for church. I thought I had it all planned out, but could not find my slip, or my bra, and the outfit I had chosen just didn't look right today. Noah was cranky and ALL over the place. DH was a big help, but I had just had enough when it was time to go and I still had no makeup on, couldn't get my hair to cooperate, and Noah was still in his PJs and messy from breakfast, and I still had not eaten or gotten his bag ready....you get the point.
SO, we stayed home from church today, something I kind of regret only because I want Noah to go as often as possible, and he loves it so much! I feel like a bad mother when we don't go.
So, at home Noah spent a lot of time hanging out with Daddy today, something he does not get to do very often. Daddy works so hard that he does not get to see him very long each day during the week. Daddy read to him, gave piggy back rides, and played blocks with him. Noah ate up the attention!

Yesterday Kelly, Ethan, Noah and I went to a consignment sale and I hit the jackpot on this ADORABLE dragon costume! Noah loves to dress up, and he loves this outfit! I am so glad! Last year he was so NOT into the Lion costume I found him, plus it was too small. This year, MUCH better luck! Isn't he adorable?

When Noah went down for his nap, I drug out the craft supplies and made this humble Bella card. I believe that this is called scissor bella, but don't quote me on it. I received this image in a Bella swap over on Splitcoaststampers. It is for my BFF who did such a wonderful job on my hair!
Later on, we all packed up and went to the park. Noah LOVES the park! Its soo nice to have 3 nice parks in the area! It was hot and sticky, but we made the best of it and had a blast. Noah and Daddy fed the duckies, and then we played on the playground, which, thankfully, is just about right for him! Some of the others have a few too many over his age range things, but this one is great!
So overall, everything worked out for the best today. I still wish I had taken Noah to church, but I know in my heart that one week is not going to make or break it. Well? I might be back later with another card or two. Noah is bushed and its only 7:15 which means I might get to play. YAY!





3 comments:
Awesome!!! I am so glad he got some daddy time! I know you enjoyed watching and listening in on that. Very special moments. :)
I am with you on the orginization thing. I try .. but always lose or misplace things ... and it grates my nerves SO BAD!!! yet, I still do it :/.
I love your bella!!! The colors are perfect and I am just in love with it!!! Hope you ahve a great day tomorrow. Never say you are / or feel like you are a bad mom again!!:) I know what you mean .. but you are doing everything right .. so say it with me "I am Mom awesomness! I totally ROCK!!! Every mom should be like me:)!" Hugs! love ya:)
Aww, I'm glad y'all had a nice day!! :) Love the costume, it's too cute. The other pictures are great too.
Oh wow, maybe we are twins, lol because I'm not so organized and it will drive me nuts sometimes.
You're a great mom!!! :) :) Always remember that!
Hey - has anyone mentioned that you are a fantastic mom?
Post a Comment