(I dearly hope this image does not offend anyone. I have not and will not post pics of him on the potty or naked. I just thought this was a fun moment to document)

In addition to undies, I got a bunch of treats and toys and pull ups for sleeping. I figure, lets not go broke on washing stuff, right? I can at least hand wash undies, but not so much the sheets and blankies.
By the end of the day, Noah was over the training. OH the fight to get him to the potty, and I, remembering that forcing and fighting is NOT the way to go, finally gave him a bath and put him in a pull up before 7. We did have 2 successes yesterday afternoon, though. Not bad for the first day! I praised him, and we called Gammie and he said, "I po-y" to her on the phone. He was so proud!
This morning, I went into his room to find him bottomless and saying EWWW! Oddly enough, the bed was dry! YAY NOAH! It took him a few minutes to remember to pee in the potty. He went on the floor in front of the potty, so I had to give him props for trying, right?
Today, I have changed gears a bit. I have given him a reason to WANT to sit on the potty. He gets a bite sized cookie for sitting on the potty, and when he pees or poos, he gets a BIG cookie! It has worked SO WELL!
He stayed dry through breakfast and then had an accident in the corner. When I asked him to sit on the potty he got so mad! Out came the cookie, on the potty he went. Then, he POOPED! Later, he peed in the potty too! I was SOO PROUD! I hope this afternoon goes as well! I have to admit, though..I am getting a little bit of cabin fever after just a day. Oh, well! At least this weekend I will have help!
Okay, enough potty mouth! Before I began training Noah yesterday, I did have time to make a card. I really have been wanting to try the shadowbox card. I love it. I have to say, something is totally missing on this card. It just looks slapped together to me. I dunno. I hope you enjoy!





1 comment:
Ok, Way cute!
Post a Comment