Potty training is going SOOO WELL! I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am! My son is SO SMART! I only hope and pray that I can direct that intelligance where it really counts and not be a slacker mom! Noah is so silly when it comes to going #2 in the potty. He yells BYE BYE! and practically pushes me out of the bathroom and pulls the door shut and makes sure it actually latches! LOL! He SO needs his privacy! But he has never once gone in his pants since the second or third day! YAY!
Noah had a blast at Sabbath School this week! All of the lessons finally clicked! Its so sweet to watch him pretend to "open his Bible carefully" as the song says, or wait patiently for his turn to "ride on a boat today" (shown to the left).He is such a sweet boy and I am so proud of everything that he has learned! He likes to talk to Jesus. Last week we were in the middle of Ross and he said, "Jesus?" And folded his hands. I told him he could talk to Jesus too, so he started jabbering away talking about Daddy and Mommy and Aunt Sarah....I almost cried. I have always struggled with my personal spiritual life and to see my son so interested in learning about him may just change me yet! I really think that we have children to teach us how we should be. Christ did say to come to him as a child...
I will leave you with this final picture of Noah being pulled (by me) in his wagon. I love this shot. It just seems like...I dunno. Not to be cliche, but just like a moment frozen in time. Noah is growing and learning SO RAPIDLY but in the middle of all of that, he is still a fragile, innocent lil man that needs his mama. Who has not been exposed to the bad things the world can offer.Anyway. Have a great week! I will have cards this week! Promise!



1 comment:
This entry is so inspiring. Noah is such a big boy! The pictures are great. That is awesome he is so interested and learning so much! :) :)
Post a Comment