Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ahhh, the weekend.

Well, today I was still coughing my head off, but I was NOT going another day without dragging the craft supplies out of the closet and making a card or two. The problem was, I was uninspired. So many inspiring posts, sketches and ideas....and I got nothin. But I was able to come up with these cards. Hope you enjoy!

This first one is for my very first friend on Cafe Mom....Sorry to spoil the surprise! I know you will still enjoy it anyway.


This second card is for a lady on CMMs that went above and beyond this week. It is packed with Changito images so that she can create her own. I owe thanks for the cuttled paper and the banana paper to a couple of sweeties over in CMMs. You ladies are really starting to spoil me! No, WAIT! Don't stop! I love it, LOL!


Today we got to go and see Gammie and Grandpa. Noah LOVES to spend time with them. He also loves to talk to Gammie on the phone every chance he gets. It has gotten to the point that if he sees me on the phone, he gets upset because he thinks I am talking to Gammie and he wants to. lol! Anyway, we had tons of fun. Noah, completely unscathed from the bump on his head, was a little toddler tornado, and is still not actually asleep yet. Can we say, HYPER???



Anywho! I hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend! I might not be on much tomorrow. Putting windows in at my parents place, so also not any time to card, most likely. ::sigh:: Only one more week and I will be back to my normal routine. YAY! Love you ladies!

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hey !! I love the page!!! So pretty! I LOVE Red!!! OK, trying to figure out who your first friend is, lol .. hmm...
I love the cards you made and the pics of Noah! He is such a doll!!!:) in a boyish, cute way:) I love him! :):):)
As for the cuttlebug .. he will be cranking you out some goods this week :) Hope you have a good and restful night. HUGGSS!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I sound like I was thinking me .. but I wasnt, lol.. I was thinking of a few but cant decide who it is:) .. I have been bad at expressing what I really mean lately. Kindof been one of those weeks...

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

LOL! Loving the new background and those pics of Noah are just darling! Those cards are adoreable!!

HeatherH said...

Oh my goodness - Noah is really growing - he is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby in every picture you post... Love the cards this week - we have missed our crafty leader :-)

Debby said...

Cute blog, cute cards, cute kid! Who could ask for anything more!

Julia said...

Awww, beautiful cards!! :) Noah is just so darn cute!!! :)