Well, this weekend turned out to be nice, and productive. A nice combonation, I should think!
Saturday morning after we went to church, Noah was down for his nap and I got to crafting! Its about time, right! Is just not a blog without some cards to share! For my short time to myself I chose to work on the Card Makin Mamas challenge (first one in I think 3 or 4 weeks! YIKES!) We used another of Dawns techniques. A gift card holder turned suspension.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTS0DZvfAjg It was fun! I was not as creative with it as I wanted, but due to the shortness of time, I thought it looked okay.
I also took a stab at a card I saw over on Lisa Ms blog (here http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com/). This technique is called the Joy Technique. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card I used an image that I got from a lady on Cafe Mom. Charlie Horse! He is so cute! I might be in love!
Yesterday Noah was crazy! LOL Its amazing what a toddler considers "helping" to be. Hope you enjoy!
This afternoon, despite the mosquitos, long grass (stinkin landlord) and the heat, we decided to hang out in the backyard for awhile. Noah was antsy, and makin mommy cranky, so...yeah. We needed to get out of the house, LOL!
I am thinkin Noah thought he was getting a drink...not sure, LOL!

I love this shot! He is soooo precious! (when he is not teething and bored). Noah loves to "sing" as he calls it.

I know, a lot of pics tonight. Its been awhile since I have felt like shooting!
To end, this evening, I would like to tell you a short story about my amazing little man, whom I love to distraction. Every evening I try to pray with Noah before he goes "nie nie". I say, " do you want to talk to Jesus?" and he folds his little hands and looks at me with those precious eyes and just waits.
Today, Noah was acting out terribly. I am attributing it to the canines he is cutting at the moment. It could just be the "terrible twos" but whatever. Not the point. I had had enough. So after, "SEEPY GUY" I decided, fine. Its an hour early, but I am over it and want to get on the internet! So I layed him down and said night night.
On my way down the stairs I felt the slightest bit guilty, but thought, eh. He won't notice this once. Well, he laid up there asking for milk so I made it and took it to him. He put the milk aside, untouched, folded his hands and said, "Jesus?"
I felt like SUCH a bad mommy! But then I think, I must have done something right or he would not ask, right? So we, of course, prayed and he went about his milk business and is not quiet as a mouse.
I hope that warmed your heart and makes you think as it did me! Have a great week everyone!









No comments:
Post a Comment