Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun in the sun!

Well, today was another day. I actually should be cooking supper right now. I am waiting for my water to boil (not in the microwave....that ones for Julie and Elli, he, he, he...)


Anywho! Today was a pretty nice day, so I thought I would share. This morning, instead of working on my floors, I wanted to see if I could turn out another card being inspired by yesterdays card. Something a little different. I like it okay. I wish I had put dimensionals behind the sentiment. That would have made it pop the way I wanted, but once its on, its on, LOL~I got the House Mouse image (Helping Hand) from a friend on Card Makin Mamas, and the sent from a swap on in the Image Swappers group. I think that the sent is from Stampin Up. Somthing about...life? I dunno. Anyway, enjoy!


After Noah took his nap, which....well, I had to seriously wear him out before he would take (NOT wearing out like our mamas used to do....exercise...) we had a nummy lunch and then went to see our friends EEETTTHHHHAAAAANNNN and Ms. Kelly. Noah is so funny. He saw Kelly's car when we got to their house and he yelled, ETHAN! He was so excited! The boys got in the pool to cool off cause it was SOOO hot today! This picture made me smile because it kind of reminds me of the pics of Charlie Brown and Lucy sittin in their bean bags. You remember that?
And Elli, this picture is for you! I will never know how in the world you got that great shot of your girl's foot print at the pool, but WOW! Noah was EVERYWHERE and his prints dried FAST! Here was the best one that I got. I think it is so precious. Shots like this remind me of how small and fragile he is still.
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

you always do such amazing work on your cards!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOo cute! Ienjoy reading your blog!
How sweet is that card?!? you are rockin it! I am tellin you! wow! And Noah DOES remind me of the charli brown you are talking about! lol! too cute!
The footprint is the sweetest thing ever! a treasured photo that is for sure!