Okay, so the potty training just got to the frustrating point. It was frustrating in the beginning because he was learning what he was supposed to do. Now it is frustrating because he knows and is not feeling well and acting out. Punk. Back to cleaning up messes and bribing to go potty. ::sigh:: I knew it was too easy! But I am
persevering!!! He WILL be trained! Mama needs a weekend off! No one wants to take a potty training kid on over the weekend....I can say that this afternoon has gone much better. Not nearly as many accidents as he has been having. He has voluntarily gone in the potty a few times. He even earned some ice cream! Home made strawberry...mmmm....

On a good note, while Noah watched Sesame Street this morning, I was able to crank out this excellent sketch from Card Makin Mamas. The actual sketch is by...I believe Patter Cross. I could be mistaken. Its hard to read the name. Anyway, I was mucho inspired! This is some of my favorite paper, and I LOVE anything Bella, so this card was meant to be! This particular bella I received in a
splitcoaststampers swap. She is called "
Ohsoprettybella". I used my Studio G $1 glitter glue as well as some prima flowers. Hope youe like it as much as I do!

Lastly, Noah, besides having potty troubles, has just been grumpy all the way around the last two days. So, when he wanted to "hep" earlier while I cleaned the litter box, so I figured he could fill the cat food dish. It was a pretty harmless task. He had all kinds of fun, and it really kept him busy! YAY He also loves dishes and laundry! I am so blessed with my little "hepper"! Speaking of chores....see ya later!
4 comments:
Don't despair! Your little "hepper" will gt it!
Don't give up!! The same thing happened with Landon during potty training sessions. It was very frustrating, but with patience we got through it, and I know you can too. :)
The card is very beautiful! :) I really need to try some of those stickles, or even if I can find some like you got, that would be GREAT!
yes, it has its ups and downs.. but it sounds like you are almost there!!! i am so proud of you both! It is amazing that he is doing so well at his age!!! I love the pic of him hepping too:) he is SO cute!!!
your card is purely amazing! beyond perfect! you dazzle me!!! BTW
I love you
Potty training is no fun! But, I know very few 18 year old young men that wear diapers! It will happen. ;-)
Post a Comment