Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yay! Cards and hair cuts!


YAY! Okay, so my BFF Sarah who was here for 3 wonderful, too short days, cut my hair yesterday for me. It has been so long since it was this short! I like it, but I feel like a boy! LOL! I don't know what to do with it! I am going to look for some headbands tomorrow. Some cute ones. =0) What do you think? Tips for styling?


This morning, Noah went down without a fight for his nap so I had tome to myself for the first time in about a week to make some cards. Problem was, I am not motivated, or inspired. I do like what I came up with, but eh...I was hoping for a lightning bolt of inspiration, I guess. =0)
Well, I know this is short, but wanted to update you all! Noah is up, so back to training! Hope to get to the park this afternoon!

5 comments:

Julia said...

OO I need a haircut too. I don't have any styling tips for ya, sorry!! :( But I do love headbands :) Your hair is cute though!

CUTE card too!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Your hair looks good! I could never cut mine off...Dh would freak! LOL!

Left you an award on my blog!

x Lisa

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I think it is awesome!!! you are so pretty!!! you totally can pull off short hair .. and you couldn't look like a boy if you tried!!!
I am so proud of noah!!! Such a big boy. Proud of mom too. It takes lots of patience. you are a wonderful mama!

Elli said...

Your hair looks adorable! I guess Caleb was shamed by Noah's potty training, and he has decided he's done with diapers! Yay!

I'll "see" you when I get home!

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow your Blog loos so FAB! Great job!!! I love the Bellas. I just bought my frist 3 and can't wait for them to come in the mail. So love your new haircut! You look so cute!!! Glad you had fun with your friend too :)