Finally! A place for us moms to take our tots and NOT say NO when they climb on everything! I am SO EXCITED! My friend Kelly discovered a mom group in the area that goes to a place called My Gym once in awhile, so we checked it out. AWESOME! EXACTLY what my lil man needed! (Not to mention, mom!) For 8 bucks, you go in and let your kids go nuts for an entire hour with no NO! Or, DON'T CLIMB ON THAT! Or, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT! Other than a few issues with manners, it ROCKED for us! Noah had a blast and was the happiest boy in the world. Not only was his best friend Ethan there, he was free to run around and be a kid! WOOHOO!!!!! I am in LOVE with this concept and plan to go back. I might even enroll him in classes for next year! Who knows! The only hesitation is the pricing. It is a little high for those of us on a budget, but it might make a great birthday or christmas gift. =0)





2 comments:
I am so excited for you both!!! What fun!!! He just looks super happy. I love when they can play unrestricted. and when you don't have to worry. :)
Awww, he looks so happy!! :) We have a place like that here called monkey Joe's. Landon loves it. And you're right there's no telling "no" around there. It's lots of fun! :) So glad you found it. :)
Post a Comment