This evening, I had Noah in the bath and almost as soon as he got in the tub he wanted right back out to go and sit on the potty. We have had it out for a few months now and he likes to sit on it and pretend. His little friend Elizabeth was potty training quite successfully while her Mommy, Brandy watched Noah, so he was used to seeing what goes on, I guess.
Anyway, off track. So finally, he just tried to climb out of the tub, so since I had already scrubbed him, I was like, fine, whatever. He sat on the potty and as I turned to get a towel I hear, psssssss....and I am like, UH, UH!!! No WAY! When he was finished and got up and I looked, and he had REALLY GONE PEE! Like, BIG TIME! So I guess even though my friends are coming into town this week and then a couple of weeks from now, I need to get started training! Too bad I JUST bought a huge thing of diapers!
In other news, I made another sweet little card today. I love this image. If I could, I would buy this Happy Hopper stamp. I am not even sure I remember who sent it to me...Hmmm....Oh, well! Enjoy! Its simple, but it pops!

Finally, this evening I leave you with a heartwarming bedtime story read by none other than the precious, priceless, Noah.
Translation: Llama, Llama, Red Pajama, reads a story with his mama. Mama kisses baby's hair. Mama llama goes downstairs.



4 comments:
I LOVE THAT STORY!!! It is one of Ethans (my nephew) favorites!! Too bad I cant see the vid! I cant even do challenges. My computer will not allow my to upload adobe?? so I cant see anything but the thing prompting me to download plugins! I would! but it wont let me!:( BOO HOO!!!
I love the sweet card! It is one of my fav you have made. Beyond perfect coloring! you have always been a pro at that! Good to see you are back!:) with a vengeance!
... you don't even want to hear my story of giving adin a bath and potty-ness that went with it lol
YAY NOAH!!! After sitting my little boy on the potty day after day without any results he finally peed one day. But I think it scared him because he hasnt been back since...or maybe I scared him because I got so excited! Good luck with the training!!!
Awww :) I'm so glad he went potty!! That's awesome. :)
I absolutely looooved his story time, that was the cutest thing EVER!!!
Post a Comment