Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Woah, Nellie!

Wow, did I play today! Holy wow! DH forgot and didn't tell me until last night that they needed some card sets for Women's Retreat. Thaaaankkss....Yeah. ANYwho, can't blame the guy. He is swamped with work, school, family and all...
So I managed to make not one, not two...but THREE card sets (4 each) as well as one card for a challenge. (thanks to Gammie for watchin Noah for awhile) Phew! I am carded out and that's saying a lot considering who is talking, right?
So, I will show you the note card sets first. Simple and sweet. Just the way I like my notecards.


Now, for the faboo card. This image was a RAK from Dahling Heather D. (get it? D is for "dahling"?) Its Fluffles from Penny Black. LOVE it! Yes, I do! I am not a traditional girl when it comes to Christmas. Too much red and green together make me wanna upchuck....sooo...what about PINK and green? Eh? Eh??

Oh! Forgot to mention that this card is also for The Cute Critters Club over on Cafe Mom. It was a sketch challenge that BEGGED to be played with! Hope you likes!

Also, today is a new challenge over on Doodle Street! Fantasic sketch and prizes! Also, having our blog hop on SAT and SUN! Hope you join in and get in on the freebies! Release is on Wed (Oct. 7)!



4 comments:

Callie said...

LOVE the first two... very clean and classy... and you already know I adore the fluffles one... that image is just too cute! And the bright pink and green is perfect!!

Toothy said...

Love your note card sets, super cute critter card too. Yeah I love pink and green for Cgristmas cards or blue and silver but my family likes red and green, so I'm stuck making the red and green ones for them.

jennruggeri75 said...

Wow, Cass!! You were one busy girl!! I love the note cards... so classy!! I have got to get to ccc and check out the challenge!

Beate said...

That is a lot of cards on the fly! They turned out super cute!