Friday, October 2, 2009

Who's Ready To Hop?

That's right! Its here! The first ever Doodle Street BLOG HOP!! If you are starting here, then you need to be sure that you have gone in this order:







Cassandra
Make sure to leave one comment on each and every blog, and also make sure to leave a little comment over on the Doodle Street Blog and let us know if you had fun!

If you are here, then I hope you had a fantastic hop! Are you excited yet? Have you seen anything you like?

This Wednesday Fresh Brewed Images and Doodle Street Images will have our second release, and OH, are there some goodies! You definitely won't want to miss it! So many new images, your head might explode! Okay, hopefully not, but you get the point! It is NOT to be missed!

Also...One lucky commenter (chosen by random.org) on this post today, will get the image of their choice from my Doodle Shop release! Winner to be announced Wednesday morning! So be sure to complete the hop and comment here when you are finished!

Here is a sneak peek! Enjoy!




17 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh soo cute!! I cannot wait to see the * what I think is a turkey!* SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

SugarBeanz said...

As always, love your cards. Those 2 new images are adorable!

redsmomma said...

what a fun hop! i think I need to hop back over to Jenns tho...oops. Lovin all of your new images Cass. Cant wait to see more!
~anna

Callie said...

LOVE them Cass!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Your cards are beautiful Cassandra!!

Toothy said...

cute images, I love your cards, great cake image, hmmm that paper looks familiar. haha I'm glad someone put it to use, I'm like a paper junkie, I have so much that I don't even know what I have. haha

jennruggeri75 said...

these are both great!

Christa said...

These are just great Cass...love the sparkly colors, you laides should be proud!

I am headed to Jenn's now!

Simply Jessabells said...

Love the cake! So happy for you and Heather!

Alayna's Creations said...

love the color combos on these

Sanwanya said...

Great cards Cass! Loving the blog hop!

Chrisd said...

Great cards and the images are terrifically cute.

Angie said...

OH, boy!!! Lovin the hop so far! Your cards are very pretty! Lovin all the new images and those sneak peaks, I have to say, looks like they are gonna be stinkin cute as always:)

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute, Cass! Love the cake! Thanks for the fun hop!
Dee

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

cute cute cute cute!!!!!

Stacy said...

Fun Cards! Love all the glitter!

Carol said...

Awesome cards and images girl! I am so interested in what those images are!