Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two for Tuesday!

YAY! I got to play! Not as much as I want, but ::shrugs:: I will take what I can get! Having a great week with wonderful, fantastical, BEAUTIFUL weather! Lots of park time, and out-of-the-house time for us!

So, today I tackled two blog challenges. The first was Little Paper Shop. They have a new cute sketch up, so I took the opportunity to make another Christmas card. I am trying my best to have as many as I need by the end of October...not sure if I am going to make it. ;)

I used all rak'd stuffs for this challenge. The paper, the image, the cuttled paper...even the stickles. YAY! I love RAKS! Used my bics and my blue prisma marker to color this cutee. Silver stickles for the snow-flakes to add a bit of pizazz.

This second challenge was for Cupcake Craft Challenges. Their theme this week was, "cute as a bug" and it really spoke to me! HAD to do it!!

Using a Magnolia image from an image swap from awhile back. She is holding the cutest lady bug. LOVE it! Used some vellum and paper pierced it. The corners of the image are layered half flowers (felt) from American Craft. I like how they kinda added dimension. The papers are all from DCWV. (Heather T) I am in love with that stack! I HAVE to go and find it for ME! ;) And, of course....(Jen, if you are reading....) buttons. Magnolia says "buttons" to me.

So, there you have it! Be sure to check out the Doodle Street Blog tomorrow for our challenge winner as well as our new challenge! And this Saturday and Sunday we are having a blog hop, all are welcome! Freebies to be given away! Be sure to check us out!

8 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

1. those cards are TO DIE FOR ADORABLE!!! you do such a great job!
and 2. awwwww thnx! you are so sweet, but i'd prolly just make them for you and give them to you lol

Doodle Street said...

I agree with lizzie! ou rock!! these are both adorably sweet cards! I LOVE the Magnolia one. Darling!!!

Love ya lady! So glad you are having a wonderful week!

Heather

Sanwanya said...

yay for the great outdoors!!Love your cards..I am a BIG snowman lover so I am in love with that snowman card.Great job !

Donna said...

Fantastic card, love the cute lil ladybug Tilda is holding! Thanks for playing along with this weeks bug challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Stephanie said...

Love your cards, love the lady bug, thanks for playing at CCC this week.

Caryn said...

This is just so sweet. I love the layout and your papers are the perfect choice. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card. Love the tilda holding the ladybug and the papers are indeed lush! Great layout and love the details. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i love the colours you have used, really cute bug too, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x