Monday, September 14, 2009

Soo, who wants to know what's up my sleeve?

;) Most of you already know, but for those who don't....the beautiful and talented Heather D. and I have decided to go into business together. We both have a line of digital stamps, as well as a challenge blog! They go live on Tue, the 15th!

We are excited to bring some fresh, new designs and challenges your way! Hope to see you there!


And Heather's "Fresh Brewed" shop! : http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Joemama

Check out these links! We are also on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doodle-Street/132012078940#/pages/Doodle-Street/132012078940 We will be updating our FB when something new happens, as well as posting links to the challenges and sneak peaks at upcoming releases as well as the occasional freebie! So make sure you become our fan so that you don't miss out!

I did manage to make a card yesterday and am hoping to get one or two done today as well! I also am getting to play with my friend Jennifer from Alabama today! YAY!
Anyway, this card is for Get Sketchy. This sketch was harder than it seemed. SO many layers! Wow, it took me awhile to get this card just the way I wanted it, but once I did I fell in love!
This image is from The Angel Company. The flowers are from Prima. And, of course, the paper is from Making Memories. I colored her with my Copic and my Bic markers and stickled the flowers with stardust stickles. I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

liszha said...

I love this card. It is cute!
Thanks for joining us this week at GS.
Hugs,
Lisette

Anonymous said...

This is so fun.
Thanks for playing with us at GET SKETCHY!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL Cass!!! I LOVE the ribbon and have always LOVED that image. I have been hoarding mine, lol! I look at them on occasion :)

Angèle said...

Your card is perfect! Love the stamp!
Thanks for playing with GS!

~amy~ said...

darling card...love the ribbon treatment and the flowers! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Dora said...

Very cute!
thnx for playing!