On to the card that I was able to make this afternoon:
This was for the LPS challenge. Their theme was Halloween and I could not think of anything more fun that Frankie from Doodle Street to make this card with. I found this purple paper and KNEW it was all just going to fall together and it did! I AM, however, bummed, because the comp that hooks to our printer pooped out for the last time yesterday and I was not able to print out the sentiment that goes with him. =0( Guess I will have to add that later. ::shrugs:: oh, well!
Have a great rest of the week!



5 comments:
Super duper cute! Love the ribbon-button combo too!
love the colors and your layering!
HEHEHE!!! HE IS TOOO CUTE! Love it girly!!!
Love it, so cute, ;ove that purple paper, oooh I think I may have some of that.
OM Cass that card is so cute, I love it.
Cass I love your blog its beautiful,but Im having trouble reading it the black words are hard to see on the dark brown background. Please dont take this wrong. Love ya Norma
Post a Comment