Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In love with Ketto

Still...the love affair continues as I use the last of this image. ::sigh:: I need to invest in her. Should have bought her instead of the one that I did, but I love the one I bought too. Oh, life's dilemas, lol!

This card is for ICS. The sketch was great and I got right to work on it today! The paper and ribbon are all scrap ( I am being so good. Can I PuhWEEESE buy some new paper???). The skittles were a RAK from a sweet friend. I used my copic skin white to color my ketto, as well as my bics and my prima gray to outline with. I used my cotton candy stickles on the hearts. Love them stickles! I also doodled on the top and bottom, which is something I hardly ever do, but I was just feelin it. The card was begging for some kind of doodles.
Hope to be back with more later! Thanks for stopping in!!

10 comments:

Toothy said...

So cute, I love it and that image too. You know if you have a paper swap, or a scraps paper swap or something like that, then you could work with new/different papers without spending a bunch of money on papers, just a thought. Hugs

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Cass! this is just TOOO precious!!! I love your Ketto and the papers you used. The flower is a wonderful addition! Yes, you have been good!!! lol! you totally deserve to get some new paper :) Thanks for playing along with us over at ICS!!!

Fink said...

What a cute way of using the sketch! The image is so pretty!

Liz Weber said...

HI Cass, your card is so sweet and pretty - love that image and theme to your card. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh I love the sweet adorable image. GORGEOUS card Cass! Love that hint of bloom behind the image. Fantastic job! Thanks for playing along at ICS.
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

that card is SUPER cute girlie! i love it!!!!
and your the cutest one of the bunch! tee hee!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card Cassie I love that stamp she is so `pretty`
Thanks for joining in with ICS this week:)x

Julia said...

Gorgeous combo!

Tammy said...

Your card is adorable! What a sweet image and I love your color combo!

Tammy

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that is just the sweetest thing ever.. soo cute.. way to go with the IC sketch this week.. great image too.