Thursday, September 3, 2009

Star Light, Star Bright...

This week's LPS challenge inspired me IMMEDIATELY but it was just one of those weeks...so, here I am on TR, finally submitting! Phew!

Anyway, here she is! Ain't she a beaut? I really do like this one. Something subtly sweet about it.

Details. Hmmm....The diecuts were all done with my Cricut. George and Basic Shapes as well as my Home Accents...(is that the right name? hmmm...) The paper is all scrap. Yes, indeedie! Actually, it was scrap/RAK paper. The Gorjuss Girl was colored with my skin white copic, and my Bic Markers. Stardust stickles aplenty on this one! The skittles were also a prize/RAK.

I hope you enjoy this post! Mwa!!

6 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this is super cute! I love the image and you did a great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...love this! What a great Gorguss girl card in this color palette!

Toothy said...

So pretty and sparkly.

Julia said...

Beautiful! Love the softness of this!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is darling.

Sanwanya said...

Very Pretty and so calming!!Great Job Girlie!(((hugs))