So, that totally set the mood for the day. =0)
So, as soon as Noah went down for a nap today I started right in on more challenges. Today I tackled House Mouse and Cupcake.
House Mouse first. The challenge this week was a sketch challenge. It was nice and clean and I loved it! Here is my card!


I have had this image since one of my very first image swaps and have no idea the name of it, but finally decided to use it and am not sorry that I did. I love it! I used Bic markers as well as my prisma Cool Gray and my skin and pink copics. I used glossy accents for the rain and the puddle and added some cotton candy stickles for the cone flowers. I also decided to pop one of the flowers for added fun!
The second card is for the Cupcake Challenges. The challenge this week was a color challenge. Honestly, these are usually some of the hardest for me, but this card just fell together.

I just LOVE this little turtle tot! Don't you? Heather D. sent me these images, but I might have to invest in him. Not sure about the paper and the buttons are from my aunts button stash. She let me pilfer. ;) The primas are from my calypso mix. I am running low! Oh, NO! I used my cotton candy stickles from Heather T. for the little flowers on the image.
Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday like I am, and if not, there is always tomorrow!



16 comments:
Hi Cassandra, what an adorable card. The turtle image is so cute and the paper is lovely. The flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
I love this little turtle, you paper is to cute... Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.
FIRST OFF: I was dancing in my chair when I saw your name as the winner for LPS!! I KNEW that card was a winner!
SECOND: You have to buy that stamp! It's easily one of my most favorites in the Stamping Bella website!
THIRD: I find it funny that you used THAT stamp for your CCC entry...cause I did too! LOL! Thanks for playing with us this week, Cass!
Congratylations on the win!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for you and can not wait for you to get your goodies!
The house mouse card is beautiful! i love your coloring and the papers. I love that image too!!!
The turtle tots is SOOO CUTE! I love that paper and have a little too ... but am not sure who it is by :(. Glad you are having a wonderful Monday :) Hope the rest of the week is just as great!
Such a sweet card Cassandra and well done for incorporating all the elements of this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Crafts :) Donna x
Aww lovely cards - great colours..
Cute, I love your cards, I love pink and green together. I too had a wonderful Monday and usually Monday's are my worst day of the week. Congrats on winning the blog challenge.
Congrats!! These are lovely cards.. I adore the cute turtle.. xD
Both of your cards are FABULOUS!!!! I love the beautifully colored House Mouse card, but your turtle tot card has won my heart:o) He is such a cutie!!! Isn't Heather D. a doll?! I love her to bits!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Such cute, cute cards, that house mouse is adorable, the papers you used are just beautiful!!!!!!!!! love it.
Love your card for CCC- papers are great and that image is really cute.
congrats on the blog win! more stuff to play with!!
It's an adorable image and you colored it so beautifully. Great card.
The little turtle card is so cute.
Great cards, your images are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Beautiful cards! I love all the depth and texture you added to the House Mouse scene, and the sparkly flowers on both cards!
This is a really super cute card looks fab, papers are gorgeous too, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Pops x
Post a Comment