
The image is mamabella from www.stampingbella.com. I actually stamped it from Heather T.'s stamp the first time we "got together" and have only now gotten it out to use it. I colored her with my copcs, bics and prisma markers. Speaking of Heather, the paisley background paper is also from her. Stolen from her scrap stash. ;) The sent was from...ummm...possibly....err... Shannon?? Oh, I hope I am right, lol! I am almost sure its a stampin up sentiment. I used my white gel pen to put polka-dots on the pink brads to make them stand out more since they blended in. I was hoping I had brown ones, but alas, it was not to be. The ribbon is from American Craft and I am almost at the end of that roll. OH NO! lol!
Hope you enjoyed, and hope to be back soon with more projects!!



1 comment:
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am getting to work on mine tonight. you totally got my baby mojo goi' :)! I am so happy and excited for Krista! DYING for pics!!!
Post a Comment