Today I did the ICS blog challenge and the LPS blog challenge. They were QUITE challenging...esp the ICS challenge.
I admit. When I saw the sketch I almost didn't even scroll down to see the DT cards cause I was thinking....wow...I don't even know what I can do with that.....
BUT....I did scroll, and I DID make a card!
And here is my card. I do not know the name of this magnolia. If someone knows, please enlighten me. I used my Bic Markers, my Prisma cool gray, and my skin colored Copic...Oh, and my white gel pen. ;) The buttons are from a prize I received recently.

The next card is for the LPS sketch challenge. It was much more easy to imagine, but the colors I chose were harder than I anticipated. All in all, I like how this Anaya turned out.

I used stardust stickles, bic and copic markers...and some random orange ribbon? I have no idea on the paper. It was scrap.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a fabulous day!



12 comments:
Love these Cass! What color did you use on the Magnolia's cheeks?? And I love the Anya's glasses!
Cass the ICS card is STUNNING hun! You did a great job using the sketch. Love the Magnolia stamp. Thanks for playing!
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Great job with the IC sketch, loving those buttone. Thanks for playing along. :)x
Oh Cass, these are soooooo beautiful! I love them!! I have been playing with all of the amazing images from the swap, too!
Cute, I love them both, and I love how you colored Anya's hair.
they are both so cute! love your take on the sketch. thanks for playing along at ICS
wonderful cards and you have been busy!!! just adore your work and love your take on the IC sketch this week!!! great job.
super cute! love the button details! glad you had fun with the ICSketch!
OK, so am I crazy or did I comment on your card?? Was it on CMM?? lol? oops! I LOVE both cards. The Magnolia is perfect! I love your colors and the way you used the sketch! Glad you played along with us at ICS ;)!!!
Your cards are both so pretty. I love Tilda and the backing paper. Thanks for taking part in this weeks ICS
Clairex
Just love the image and the buttons in each square is a great idea!
Fabulous cards. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
Post a Comment