This first one is for Bloggabella. SO glad I found this one before the deadline. This was a fun sketch and I see myself using it again in the future! Here you are!

The paper is from sandylion and I have had it in my scrap bin for a few years. The green is from Stampin up and is the very, very last scrap of stampin up cardstock I own. ::sniffle:: I hung onto that scrap for FIVE YEARS! Can you believe it? That's how GREAT that stuff is! I couldn't use it! The image is, of course, Latte Bella and I used a bella sent as well. I think its from the Billboard Bella?
This last card is for ICS #27. This sketch was SO intimidating at first, but once I got going I loved it! Thanks, ICS ladies!
The image is from Whiff of joy and I was lucky enough to receive her in our recent swap that you keep hearing me go on and on about. Most likely the BEST SWAP EVER, LOL! The papers are all scrap from my new fave stack from K and Company, Citronella. LOVE!!! The flowers are those primas you keep reading about. OH! And the twine is from one of the BEST secret sisters EVAH!
Hope you are having a blessed week!




11 comments:
Cass! I love both of your cards!!! You KNOW I love the bella! It is beautiful!
Your ICS card is gorgeous! I love your image and the fun papers. The twine the perfect touch of texture. So very sweet! Glad you had time to play along!
OH Cass it's breathtaking! YUM color scheme! Gorgeous image! Lovely take on the sketch from ICS! Glad you carved out some time to play along! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Love both your cards. The ICS card is perfect for the sketch, the colour is delish. Thanks for taking part.
:)xx
WOW, your cards are stunning. Loving the strong colours you have used on your ICS card.
Lou
x
I love them both, I love the overall softness of your first card, very pretty and pastel. The next card is sooo summery and bright.
these are both lovely! I love the green and yellow! thanks for playing along at ICS
i concur...what is better than coffee and summer? More coffee!
Cass your cards are `beautfiul`
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S
this week..
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x
Oh wow..these cards are so beautiful!! Fabulous job!!
I love the card you did for ICS! You are right it was intimidating! I also found that working on it made it seem easy and a beautiful sketch! Your card for Blogbella is great too!
Wow ♥ Cass gorgeous card love your take on this weeks sketch, fabulous colours and image! HuGs Kim :)
Post a Comment