Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!

So, today, over on Little Paper Shop, Jessica is having a birthday!!!
The ladies over there decided that a party was in order! Our challenge was to make her a virtual birthday card and "send" it to her, and link it, so here we go!

Jessica, I hope your birthday is bright!
I used all DCWV papers. The image is "giftbellawithhat. I have had it for a couple of uears. It was a gift from a dear friend over at Card Makin Mamas for my birthday. =0) My very first Bella.
Jessica, I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...thanks for playing!

Julia said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us : )

Toothy said...

cute love the layout and colors

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is awesome! I LOVE it and thank you so much for playing in the challenge and sending me a shout out! Good luck! Thanks again-this really made my day!

Sanwanya said...

whata great sketch,love the colors,I am sure she loved it!