Friday, July 31, 2009

Today was a twofer!

Yup! You heard me right! Heather D. has this challenge going on over on CCC on Cafe Mom and I almost didn't even try. I was actually kind of sulking about it because it was SO not my thing...so...outside the box...DUH...That's what a challenge IS, right?

So, our challenge was to NOT use any stamped image. WHAT? And then to top it off she wants us to use papers and patterns that might not match? Um, NO? Ask Heather T. how picky I am when it comes to THAT, lol! "Nope, its a shade off. Can't use it. " LOL
So I get this package in the mail today from Heather D. ( can I just call you thing one and thing two? that might be easier). In it is this Chicken Soup For The Soul seek-a-word book and I flipped it over (old habit from normal books...I consume books like they are going out of style!) and I see THIS:

EEEEEE!!!! I was SO inspired but it was SO not time for crafting so I bided my time until Noah went to bed and DH was settled in with his latest Clive Cussler novel and I went to work. I want HONEST opinions! I, personally, love it, but eh. That doesn't always mean anything.

Anyway, Heather? Thanks for a BIG smack of inspiration RIGHT between the eyes! MWA!

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Well, I love it, love the papers and the heart charm. hehe I don't mind being called Thing 2.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Heather!!! How in the world would I get the honor of being called Thing1???, lol!!! you both are goofy :)hehehe!!! I have a habit of typing names and caping the first 2 letters so your name wold be CAss ... lol! I always do that, shake my head and fix it. That typo just looks bad, hehehe!
I for one LOVE your card and am so SO glad you LOVE it too! That is what it is about! Sorry I made you sulk .. but glad I made you try it out and maybe gave you the bug for stepping out of the norm sometimes. It can be fun! love it!!! And I love you, says thing2 (Heather T. reserves the right to be #1, at least you gals have hang out together ;) lol! )

Sanwanya said...

This is great Cass!!