Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a Couple, Just Because.

I made these mostly just because. I had a third one almost completed and it met with a heat gun accident....lets just say that heat guns and glossy accents don't mix...LOL
ANYwho. So this first one might spoil the surprise...I hope not, though. One of my friends had a pleasant surprise and I want to congratulate her. This Bella was stamped from Heather T. (geesh, you two just RULE my blog posts, LOL). The paper is DCWVs Nanas Nursery pack as well as some cardstock from JoAnn. I colored her with my Bics and Copic and used Cotton Candy Stickles and Stardust Stickles. Hope you enjoy!
This second one is for a challenge over on CMMs. It was a sketch challenge for our Christmas in July celebration. I received this Wreathbella image AGES...probably a year or more?? Ago. The paper was on sale at Hobby Lobby when I went for adhesive yesteray. ;) She is colored with my Bics and Skin Copic.
Now its time to go get some lunch! Ize HONgry! lol! Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WHO WHO WHO!!!!!! Who's gonna have a baby??? I will go crazy!

These cards are GORGEOUS! I love the gorgeous colors and your layouts.

Toothy said...

On the first card I love that charm and clip, plus the way you colored the image and popped out her belly is soooo cute. The 2nd card, I love that paper. I don't know how you keep up with who gave you what image cause I don't remember any of that. I have a box of images and I have no idea who sent what, you must have a great memory.

Elli said...

Those are wonderful!

sylvia said...

what a lovely cards
hugs