The first card that I made was for Mojo Monday. This week they are having a contest! Woohoo!
Here is their sketch:
I used a freebie dustin pike image of a snowman. I love him! He is SO CUTE! I used paper by Heidi Grace. Its double sided. I bought 6 pieces the other day, but I am now down to two pieces. I am using it like CRAZY!! I colored this guy with my prisma cool gray, and with my bics.
This next one I am in love with! Its for the Friday Sketchers. I wasn't so sure about this sketch until I got started. I used an image that I think I received from my good friend Heather D. Its a Hannah Stamp and I am in love with it! I colored her with my Bics and Copics and I punched out some little circles to make ornaments with and used Glossy Accents to make them look like real Christmas Balls. I used my glitter for the snow, and cotton candy stickles and stardust stickles on the shirt and the star. This is also Heidi Grace paper. The same lol!
And, lastly, I have finally been making an attempt to get back into working on Noah's scrapbook. Here are the 3 pages I have done the last 2 days. Hope you enjoy!! I am off to "freshen up" for a girls night out! Woot! First one in....geesh...months?? Possibly EVER?









4 comments:
love the cards..you done great on them both!!
I love the scrapbook pages!!I need to get working on my boys books.(((hugs)))
OK, so I LOVE your mojo monday card! SOOO cute! I downloaded him today after seeing Sanwanyaks card. ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Funny ~ i used my DS heidi grace paper for my mojo card too :) lol!
As for Hanna, she is beautiful (and i did send her :) ) I love the detail you put into it.
The scrapbook pages are SO SWEET! It made me smile looking at them :)
Beautiful work!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy Girls' Night Out!
WOW, you have been busy, I always love your cards, but that 2 page zoo layout is awesome, you managed to get the tickets, the maps, the animals and Noah in it. I may have to use a similiar layout to do Jack's zoo pages. That is of course if I ever finish his one year month by month album. I know , I know, I need to finish his books, but it's your fault, you got me into card making and now I don't have the patience to scrapbook cause you can make cards soooo much faster. Congrats on the girls night, you soooo need one.
Post a Comment