Thursday, August 6, 2009

Phew! Finally!!

I finally got a few minutes to craft yesterday, though, my 2 year old thought it was torment ot having my undivided attention for about an hour, lol!

This first card is for the LPS sketch this week. It was simple and sweet, so that's how I left the card. I used a whiff of joy image that I received in the world famous Stampers Anonymous swap, and colored her with my copic and bics. I got these K and Company flowers at Big Lots for 1 dollar! Woot! Love deals! Anyway, here you go!

This next card is for Mojo Monday. I decided to deviate from my normal girlie style and go punkish for a moment. I LOVE it! Pink and black look so good together! This Gorjuss girl is also from the world famous swap. The skittles were from a prize in the same group. I colored the image with my copic and bics. I used Cotton Candy Stickles on her leggings. The paper is all scrap/RAK paper.
Hope you enjoyed this post! Today I am going to stamp the day away with my best friend's sister-n-law. She is bringing her stamps, and I will share mine....with lots of Noah in between, LOL!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love your first card! SOOO sweet ... but I am jumpin straight to the Gorjuss Girl! (I am so jealous you have images, lol :D) I LOVE YOU OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE ~ PUNKish CARD!!! WOWOWOWO!!!! Great stuffs Cass! Isn't it fun trying new things :D!

(my word verification is binoomin ~ I think that is what your card is! Binoomin! lol!!! my new word ;))

Toothy said...

Your first card is so pretty, I love the colors and how you colored the image. The second card is awesome.

Sanwanya said...

Two amazing great cards Cass.Love the second one :)It's good to go punkish once in awhile!Have a great weekend((hugs))