Saturday, July 25, 2009

Had a Gorjuss Friday!

So in that swap we had over on Stamper Annonymous we got some Gorjuss Girls. I have been dieing to try them, but thought I wasn't cool enough or something, lol!

Anyway, so last night hubby had to work late so I decided to get my card on. I made this card for "Friday Sketchers" and I actually like the way it turned out. I loved their sketch!

Here you go!



The image is, of course, a Gorjuss girl. I used my Bic Markers and the flowers are the Calypso mix of Primas. The cuttlebugged paper was a RAK, but I am sad to say, I don't remember from whom. The papers are ALL from my scraps! I really am trying to be a good girl and use them up!

4 comments:

Elli said...

That is adorable!

Simply Jessabells said...

Love gorjuss girls. Lucky you for getting her. Your card is cute!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK Cass. So I LOVE her!! You colored her perfectly! I have so been waning to try some of those gals out myself! They are too cute!

I love your papers and flowers too.

Toothy said...

Beautiful, great job coloring.