Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ARggghhh Mayteeee!!

Two more challenges for you today! Wow! I can't believe it! I am on a roll this week!
This first one is for the CCC sketch challenge. I LOVE how this card turned out! Here you go!
I used Dustin Pike's pirate dragon freebie. The papers were all scrap (I WILL use those up! I WILL! lol!) I colored my lil dragon with Bics.

This last card was for Mojo Monday. I have mixed feelings about it, but I digress. The Anya image came from our recent Stampers Anonymous image swap. Love those Greeting Farm stamps! I hope to invest soon! This paper is ALSO scrap! Woot! The flowers are the Calypso blend of Primas.


I hope you all are having a fabulous hump day!

6 comments:

Christine said...

This is beautiful. So cute, I love the colors you chose.

jennruggeri75 said...

Oh wow, Cass! These are fantastic!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH CASSANDRA! I LOVE them!!! The first i have seen on my CCC group ;) so I am oohing and ahhing over the second now. Great take on the Mojo sketch! I love the colors and the image is tooooo cute!

(( now add the dragon to the pink elephant challenge :) ))

Sanwanya said...

I love them both,love how you done the mojo monday card!

Callie said...

I love both of them... especially the Anya card. Beautiful coloring! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love them both! Stunning!
Erin x