So here we go! This first card is for Get Sketchy. I LOVE this sketch and this card came very easily for me.

This card is made almost entirely from things that I "borrowed" from Heather. The paper is DCWV and the owls...I believe are from stamping bella.
This next card is for Friday Sketchers..but I might make another one...I am not lovin it, lol. I think its the colors I used to color her as well as the buttons...::shrugs::

This next card was for Stampers Anonymous over on Cafe Mom.

The image is "Grattytude" and the papers are from DCWV (ALSO Heather's...) I was excited to use the cuttlebug and nesties. I sure miss it when we aren't together, lol! I am hoping very hard for one for Christmas! ;) The ribbon is from American Craft.



7 comments:
Love all your projects - that owl card is super-duper cute!!!
darling cards...I absolutely adore the one you did for Get Sketchy...I love owls! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!
Love the cards, yeah I wish we lived closer to each other, but I can't complain too much, an hour isn't that bad.
I like your style! Great cards!
oo those cards are AWESOME.. and I loooove Owls.
Thanks for joining us at GETSKETCHY!
Beautiful job!
thns for playing!
so wonderful you guys get together now & then!
awesome cards!
Post a Comment