Sunday, September 27, 2009

A modge podge...

So this post is kinda loaded, kinda not. ::shrugs:: Lets get to it!

This first project was made for my mother for Christmas. She loves calendars. She has one in almost every room...well, she did when I was a kid, but not so much anymore. She still loves them, though. I have a ton of 8.5 x 11 chipboard/cardboard material so I trimmed it down to meed the size I wanted. My sweet friend Jenn gave me this pack of pre-made calendar pages and I knew it was destiny! I hope to make another one this week. The image is from House Mouse and I colored it with a mix of Copic, Prisma, and Bic markers. I used the chalk the my dear friend Heather T. gave me.
This next project is for Angie's sketch challenge. So glad she extended the due date! I had no crafty time last week! But last night and this morning I did! FINALLY!
The image is Zoe, from Doodle Street. She will be released SOON! Stay tuned! ;) The papers are Heidi Grace and the sent is Stampin Up. I colored her with Bic and Copic markers.

This last one is for Get Sketchy. YAY! I love their blog. Always makin me think outside the box! That's for sure! This image is also soon-to-be-released from Doodle Street. STAY TUNED! Her name is Suzie. There might be another Suzie to be released too! The papers are from Making Memories and the mats are distressed with a nail file and the papers actually were made to look distressed as well.

Hope you enjoyed this post/sneak peek! More to come!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Cute card as always Cass! Thanks for wanting to do my challenge on my blog! Was hoping for lots of participation but didn't get it for some reason? I will try again later.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ADORABLE!!! Oh I LOVE these girls!!! Very cute!!!

jennruggeri75 said...

How cute are these little ladies??!! I got the email today with Susie and can't wait to work with her!!

Toothy said...

Love em all! I really love that last card, love everything about it. I am happy to tell you that you inspired me, I finally bought my first ball of twine, they had it in the Target dollar bin. haha

~amy~ said...

Fun projects...love your Get Sketchy card! Thanks for playing with us!!

Dora said...

Sweet cards, love the GS one, beautiful image and colors!
thnx for playing!