Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF

So today, I am bushed, but I took the time to do a couple of challenges. YAY for crafty time!

I did the ICS challenge and the Get Sketchy challenge. Both were sketches.
This first card was the Get sketchy challenge. I knew what image I wanted to use for this sketch, but could not get the paper just right. It took awhile, but I am finally happy with my outcome.

I used a penny black image that I got from my friend Jenny. I popped out the flower and stickled it with my cotton candy stickles. The papers are from DCWV, the Nanas Nursery Girl Pack.

This last card is for the ICS challenge. I decided it was time to do another Christmas card! Used a House Mouse image from the Christmas in July swap we had in Card Makin Mamas. I hope you enjoy!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

such sweet cards...I really love your take on the Get Sketchy challenge!!! Thanks for joining us!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are both just precious! I love the colors and that image on your get sketchy card ..and your ICS card is too cute for words! I love what you did with the sketch!

Love ya girly! Thanks for playing along ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, Im wishing I had a flower I could seek some shade in on a crazy hot day like today. Your cards are absolutely darling.
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

Fink said...

I will just say what a fantastic idea & great card!

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` cards...TFS
Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week:)x

Angèle said...

Beautiful cards! I love them both!
Thanks for playing at GS!

liszha said...

Oh, what a sweety in all possible ways, the stamp, the papers, the colours.
Abfab!
Thanks for giving our sketch a try!
Hugs,
Lisette

wendipooh13 said...

great cards and just love your choice of stamps too!!! way to go on the IC card sketch this week!!

Dora said...

Love your cards and the obe for GS is too cute, love that image and those soft colors! thnx for playing!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am a sucker for anything cute. And these are definitely cute!! Great job!

jo said...

These are both gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards...Thanks for joining in with the ICS this weeek:)x

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute cards!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahh they are both absolutely adorable. Lovely job on both. Thanks for taking the time to play along with ICS this week. :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Elli said...

So, so cute!

Shemaine Smith said...

Adorable cards!!!Great to see you playing along with us!!