Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally!

I was FINALLY able to get to a comp and printer that worked together today and finish printing out my Doodle Street images. YAY! I am so excited about this venture! I hope you all enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed creating them. Its all still a work in progress, but I have confidence that as time marches on things will take off! Its all about word of mouth!

So over at Doodle Street Blog we are having a sketch challenge. Check it out! We are also having a DT Call. Check that out too! You get 2 freebies just for trying out! Spread the word, even if you are too busy for a DT at the moment!

So here is my card for the sketch...like, 2 days behind schedule. Wait, isn't this partly my blog? Why am I the late one? LOL I hope you enjoy! The image is "tulip" and she can be bought here. All of our images are uber cheap and its great cause you never have to worry about ink stains, or wear and tear or even reconditioning the rubber cause they are all digi! Woot! (not to say that I have something against rubber, cause I LOVE me some stamps, lol).
Next week all of my images will be, buy two , get one free! Come on over and make your list now!

Enjoy! And hey, its almost TGIF!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

She is darling Cass!!! Just darling!!! Beautiful card my friend!!!

Toothy said...

So cute, I love how you did the flower. Hmmm that paper looks familiar, haha, you did a great job with it.

NormaJean said...

Hi cass, thanks for the nice comments you left and them cabinets the sale ends today
Norma