Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Doodle Street!

Good morning all! This morning is our second challenge over on Doodle Street! Make sure that you check it out and also be sure to congratulate our new DT!

This week the fabulous Heather of Doodle Street and Fresh Brewed designs chose our challenge. We were to create a get well card. Can you believe I got my card in ON TIME this week? LOL


















I used my "You're So Tweet" set and paper pieced the bird. The papers were all from my scrap stash and the cardboard was from a package of something...can't remember, but I recycled it.

Have a happy Wednesday! Hope to be back later!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Cass, your Tweet is darling! I love LOVE that image of yours. I think your paper piecing is perfect!!! the colors are amazing. I love the trim you added to the bottom!!!

Our 2nd challenge! Woot!! ;)

Bee said...

Thanks for visiting Bee Crafty, your cards are lovely and this one very pretty.
Regarding translating currency into dollars, I tend to use this online calculator;

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Hope that helps :)