So First I worked on the House Mouse Monday's Blog challenge. Today our theme was to use the word "sweet". Either the WORD, or an ITEM on the card had to be sweet.
So, I went back to my ginormous stash of House Mouse Raked and swapped images and found this sweet image called, "Hot Cocoa". I thought it was PERFECT. That's the kind of day it was here in Middle Tennessee. Cold and rainy, dull...perfect for cuddling in front of a fire with Cocoa...not that I did, but eh, a girl can dream, right? =0) The paper is from, "My Mind's Eye" and the hardware brad is from K and Company, from a super secret sister awhile back. I also used my water color pencils and Marvy Blender Pens.

The next card is my cupcake challenge, but I am a lil disappointed in it. Our challenge was to use folds. Had to be two or more....come to think of it, hope I read that right...::shrugs:: Oh, well!
Over in Card Makin Mamas, we used the "Joy Fold Card" as a challenge some ages ago and I love it. So, I thought that would be a fun one to make for the cupcake challenge. I used another House Mouse image from another swap or something. I cant find the name of it. Anywho! Hope you enjoy! Nyway, the brads are crooked...and I just...I'm just not feelin it, but, eh. Its alright.




15 comments:
Both cards are really nice. Love the mice drinking hot chocolate, very SWEET.
Great cards, I love the HM stamps. Thanks for joining us on CCC.
Liza x
No need to feel disappointed - I love this card. The image is so cute and you did a great job with coloring and picking the papers.
Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Craft Challenges!
Kathrin aka Kruemel
I think they're both adorable!!
I love the cute image and the papers are adorable. I've never tried the 'joy' fold card but I think I'll have to give it a go. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
These are fabulous! I too enjoy making the Joy Fold card. I have both of these stamps and it's always great to see others take on using them. Great job.
Gorgeous cards, thanks for taking part in this weeks ccc!
Clairex
Fantastic cards, I just love House nouse images, Thank you for playing along with us at CCC this week :) Donna x
I love them both and I think I gave you the lemonade image, I don't what it is called either, I think it is called "when life gives you lemons", but I am not sure.
Two fabulous cards. I just love that cocoa image - coloured so fantastically. Super paper and colours.
Thanks for joining us aaat HN&F.
hugs Heather xx
Cute cards! If everything is perfect then the cards wont look home made and have the charm to them (at least I think so) so don't feel disappointed! :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week. Hugs Ida
Brilliant creation hun, thanks for joining us this time at Cupcake challenges, hugs pops x x x
you did fab as usual Cass! Thanks for playing at CCC this week!
What sweet cards!! Love the little mouse.
what fun cards! I love the paper on your HM Mon. challenge card! it's always fun to make 'sweet' cards!!! :)
Post a Comment