Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YEEE HAW!!!

Howdy partners! Got some Mojo Back today! Weehaaww!

My son LOVES hats. Fireman hat, cowoy hat, baseball cap...you name it, he loves it. A rare toddler to be sure, but hes rarely seen without a hat at least nearby.

This particular day Noah was a cowboy riding his trusty "steed", otherwise known as a radio flyer trike, lol! Something else he loves.
I was cruising around http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and found this card that a lady made and I was immediatly inspired and HAD to do this page!!! Here is the card that the lady made. I regret that I do NOT have her name, just the picture of the card.

Here is my page:

I used my Cricut personal cutter and the cartridge, George and Basic shapes for the stars and the word, "cowboy". I used hemp twine for the stitching and used brown ink to distress a few things. And of course, lots of brads! I hope you enjoy!! Happy Hump Day!

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I dont think I have ever seen you make a card this way? It is breathtaking!!! I love it! ~ you Rock!!!!! The scrap page is just darling and so sweet!!! Glad you got time to create! I cant get over them!!!

This N That said...

Just to reiderate...I didn't make that card. Its from Splitcoaststampers!

Sanwanya said...

Girl I am totally in love with that page..one of my favorites so far,Good job and such a handsome little man makes it even better!!

Its funny your little man has a thing for hats(brett does too)but mostly a thing for shoes,all the time he has two differant ones on or somebody elses!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Just wanted to make sure you knew I stopped by here as well as seeing this on facebook! I'm thinking about taking you up on that offer! I could probably make it, but I don't have the cricut, so the letters and stars would be annoying for me... plus, I would LOVE to have a Cass Creation!

Toothy said...

Oh Cass, I just love it, so cute, the pictures of Noah are so cute. I need a new camera.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I read that and still somehow thought it was your card. :/ Sorry!!! I know that you could do it if you wanted too .. it was just not your usual pretty cass style and I was a little overwhelmed by it! :) I know that type of card is so intimidating for me to try. Anyway, sorry again. I LOVE your scrap page and how you drew your inspiration from the card. You Always ROCK! your stuff!