Our challenge was to use multiple images, or to split an image up. Something like that. So I used two Happy Hopper images I was RAKd ages ago and hadn't had the chance to use yet. Just not any babys being born until recently!

The names of the images are, Sleepy Head and Yaaawn. The paper is from K and Company. I used Stardust stickles from Toothy on the baby bottle and the safety pins. And, of course, I used my watercolor pencils.



8 comments:
HAHAHA!!! WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE MINE THAT I MADE LAST NIGHT! HA!!!!!!
very cute, love that paper
I am in love..what a gorgous card
OH, and yes!! It is Beautiful! I love the colors and the ribbon! So sweet!!!
That card came out really really nice! I love it!
this is beautiful! love the paper, too! :)
love it, love it, love it!
Beautiful colours and papers. Fantastic use of the gorgeous images.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment