Tuesday, March 31, 2009

House Mouse Challenge

So, I have been following the House Mouse Challenges blog for a few weeks and think the challenges are fun, and of course...Love that House Mouse! Well, this week I finally got the chance...or, rather...carved out some time for myself to have the chance...to participate for the first time!


Our challenge this week was to decorate a box or a bag and of course, to use a House Mouse character. I went back to an oldie but a goodie image-wise. My very first House Mouse stamp, Feelin Rosey. I paper pieced the image on the front of the box. I got the A2 box template from Splitcoaststampers.com. I used paper from My Mind's Eye. I am going to give this set to my mom for Mother's day, but I plan to make some more for door prizes for the Bachlorette Party I am going to host in June.

6 comments:

loz said...

Absolutely Georgeous...Loz

Dawn B. said...

These are soooo cute. I just love it. She will love these. What a nice gift. I have this stamp too. I need to use it. TFS

Sandra1968 said...

Beautiful! And such a sweet stamp :-)

theneon said...

So very sweet. You had a lucky Mom. What a nice gift. Martha Kay

Jami said...

Fabulous!! What a great gift set - love it!!

Heather said...

Fabulous - beautifull done gift set. Love the colours you've chosen and your paper piecing is brilliant.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F's.
hugs Heather xx