Saturday, April 25, 2009

An ENTIRE DAY!!!


So, can I just say, that my hubby is SO GREAT. Heather (toothy) came down from Bowling Green and brought a ton of carding/scrappin supplies with her. I had the kitchen cleared out and we went to town, and DH watched my lil man ALL DAY for us. This day could not have gone much better....Unless we had had a couple of more hours...and some food. What was I thinking not getting scrappin snacks? HellO? Anyway, so we spend hours stamping and swapping....and then FINALLY got down to carding. It was fabulous! Who knew that 2 girls would only actually make 2 cards each in 6 hours? HA!

So here are the cards that I made. I used Heathers stamps for my cards. She just got her Java Bugs and I was SO excited to ink it up and give it a whirl! The card just kinda fell together. I also got a chance to use her Cuttle Bug! YAY! My first time! Now I KNOW I need one. ;)

The second card was made with Eloise Green Grass. LOVE her! I might have to invest! I popped the tulip and she just begged for bling! I also got to give Heather's Nesties a try. I LOVE them! One more reason for a bug, right?

All in all, today was the perfect day! Can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Oh you lucky girls!!So happy that you two got to get together !!The cards are great Cass!!

Elli said...

What a fun way to spend a day!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I'm Jealous! lol!!! Sounds like you girls had an amazing it me together! Next time I am driving up too .. or you could all come here and enjoy the beach (I am less than a mile away .. tempted yet?) AND I love to cook .. so plenty of food! YAY! SO when ya coming? lol.

I am so glad you got to spend some time together! :) Your cards are BEAUTIFUL! (yes, you need a bug!) :) lol.

Anonymous said...

your cards are gorgeous and as I always like coming to your Blog I left a little surprise for you on my Blog

ivy said...

glad you guys got a chance to get together again. how fun!! those are some cute cars too!

ANS said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until I can have a stamping/scrapping day!! Yay for free time :)