Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cute Critters and a sweet reward!

Hey there fellow crafters! I got some time to myself today and Sunday so I am here to share them with you. But first, I have to share this wonderful award that I just received from Mel! How sweet is she?

Here are my ten fave blogs, and I can't believe I can only choose 10!

Alright, now, ONTO the creations!!!
I made this card on Sunday. My sweet friend Sanwaya sent me a bunch of these ADORABLE changito images, and as we ALL know, I LOVE changito! Heck! I just love critters! I was inspired by the sketch my friend Diane posted the other day, but didn't follow it exactly. Just kind of...windged it. ;) I was a day late on this one too. What's up with that? ha!
The paper is from Making Memories. Its the "Easter Pack" but I use it for everything. I like it almost as much as the OTHER paper you have seen tons of times on here,lol! I used little gems in the dots on the umbrella. The eyelets are from K and Company. For added flair, I used Glassy Accents, only...you cant' really tell in the pic. Its on the water and on the rain.
Now, THIS card...may seem like a double take, but don't adjust your screens! I ASSURE you its different! I made this card for the Cute Critters Club sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:

I used everything that I used in the last card only I stickled instead of using gems and glassy accents. The brads were a RAK, but I am ashamed that I dont remember from who. The flower was from Diane, and its a Prima.
This last card is simple and sweet. I got this Watermellon Bee card from a secret sister and I LOVE it! Hes so summery! The challenge in the Cute Critters Club was to use a critter with some kind of summer food and he was just perfect!
The background paper was a RAK form Shannon and the sparkly paper was DCWV. I used Bic markers and stickles. I also crimp the green paper to add more...something...lol!

4 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Girl Your cards are getting better and better and better(not not they wasnt already good)I love them the papers are great!!!Thank you for adding me has your top 10 favorite blogs!!!Need anymore images PLEASE let me know!!(((hugs)))

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Cass! Thank you so much! What a surprise! Thank you for thinking of me!

I love your cards... I know I have told you this a million times but you are the very reason I started making cards and are the first I draw inspiration from. You rock lady! These cards are so pretty and fun! I love those critters! :) thanks again!

ivy said...

i caught a quick glimps of those changito cards on CM!! i love them....the color & paper & the coloring is fab! you know how much i like changito too!!

thanks for including me on your top 10! what a sweetie!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

dude you are so stinking cute i hate you! hahahahaa
thank you for the award!