Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Therapy

So, been a little down...and what better to do than clean, and CARD??? Now that I am not babysitting, I find myself with time that can be filled with a little bit of me since its just me and my lil man. Since Noah LOVES to color and to paint it works out just fine. I can share some images and colored pencils with him, some glue...whatever....and make a card. Its so nice!
So, I was going to do some challenges today, but none of them struck me as.....PLEASE DO ME!!! So, I just went with me. Hope you all don't mind too much!
This first card was made because I realize when I am feeling low just how many friends I AM blessed with and how much they care. I truely AM blessed!

I got the sentiment at Hobby Lobby (wonderful friend) on clearance. Woot, for clearance! The image was from our "broke image swap". I believe its Tilda with Tulips. My first ever Tilda image, and I am more in love than ever! Esp this one! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!
The flowers are from "American Craft." I am sad because I am almost out! Like I have said before, hazards of shopping at Big Lots! Oh, well!! The paper, too, is from Big Lots, but from K and Company. I know you all know that by now, lol! I used my watercolor pencils for the image. I hope I did her justice! I need a white marker/pen!!!
This next card I made using Dustin Pike's freebie from a couple weeks back. I am in LOVE with his work, and anyone that has not seen his creations should go NOW and see!!! Anyway:
I stickled parts of him and his kite. I used my Marvy circle punch for the circles on the border. The paper is ALL DCWV that I got on sale at Joann's yesterday. Woot! I loved all of these colors together! Hope its not too busy. I used my BICs. Still learning, apparently,since I went...::gasp:: out of the lines a couple of times. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Wednesday! As I type this the sun is teasing us...I know its too good to be true. lol!

3 comments:

NormaJean said...

Hi Cass, I love your card , very pretty, I just love them magnolia too they are just too cute
Hugs Norma

Toothy said...

Too cute, Ooh today is Wednesday that means there is a new image. Thank you for telling me about his blog, just love that Dragon

Elli said...

Beautiful!! I didn't know you weren't babysitting anymore. I miss being in the loop! Maybe we can catch up soon. Have a lovely Friday!