Off to Goodwill I went yesterday for 99 cent day looking for the perfect sweater to cut up and found one! I also found a fantastic men's jacket with these great buttons on it. So, without further ado, here they are! (Elli, YOU might like a pair of these. Got any old sweaters???)
Another great tutorial I played with today was also from craftaholics anonymous. This Zipper Daisy. Lucky me, I had 2 things ready to go TO goodwill that had great zippers on them, so I got to seam ripping and sewing and gluing and here was my end result. I am going to either get a great headband to mount it on, or make a broach out of it. At the moment I am sick and need to stay in in order to get well before Wed. SO, I will wait on that.
Hope you enjoy a "non-paper" post every now and again! Stay Crafty!





4 comments:
Ok seriously wow I love the zipper flower and those cute wrist warmers!One talented lady for sure! Thank you for sharing sure do wish we lived closer so you could teach me I am way better one on one then online tutorials!
OMG, I love these!!! I can't tell which one I love most - you are freakin' talented! I 2nd Sanwanya's sent that I wish we lived closer so you could teach ME! I can't sew worth crap. and now I'm dying to go to goodwill. LMAO
Love the site, love the ideas, U are so creative...U have a great mind....peace.
love the warmers!!!!!
Post a Comment