Today for the anniversary of Some Odd Girl, we are proposing a challenge. (click here)
Use ONE digital image and use it THREE ways. Flip it, resize it, manipulate it...whatever. One image, Three Ways.
Here was my take on this challenge.
I used Sprinkles to create a background paper and then enlarged him and also used the "Hey Cupcake" sentiment throughout the projects. I actually combined two of the projects.
The first was a card with background paper. I used 2 different distressing inks and cotton candy and black stickles to accent everything. The black I used for the word "cupcake".
The second and third were this tin I altered with an enlarged cupcake image and the four tags inside. For the tags I also used the background paper I created with the image and then a shrunk version of the sentiments. I frayed some ribbon for the tags too.
This was a very thought provoking challenge and I really enjoyed doing it! I hope to see you all inspired by it too!
Just like all our challenges this week your entry is due to be linked up by the end of day January 23 EST. and for all our challenges this week you MUST use a Some Odd Girl digi. Need a new digi for the challenge? Check out what sale might be going on in the shop!
Oh, and what will you be playing for?? Since its the toughest challenge of the week, I've got not only 3 digis of your choice from Some Odd Girl, but a $10 gift certificate to Oozak.com! C'mon, you know you were going to shop there anyway, best price on Copics hands down! So you can put it towards your next order :)
Stay crafty!!
All challenge entries are due by Jan 23 at midnight EST. Winner announcements and a new contest announcement on Monday Jan 24th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment