I recently won a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp and with it I bought the most delicious paper pack! Crate Paper RESTORATION. I literally want to eat it, LOL! I was so inspired!
So...this first card is for the Tickled Pink sketch challenge this week. I have been wanting a few of these stamps and finally bought my first yesterday. 20's Lolita. LOVE her! I took the opportunity to paper piece with a digi for the first time as well yesterday. Will be doing it a LOT more now!
I beaded her dress along with the paper piecing. I distressed the papers, and had fun mixing and matching the patterns in this paper pack. I swear this card basically made itself. All I provided was the tools. :)
This next card is for Anyone For Anya and Friends (pretty bows) as well as Tuesday Morning Sketches (heavy metal). I also got this "Hello Ian" at Simon Says Stamp. I have had my eye on him since I was introduced to The Greeting Farm AGES and ages ago. Finally, he is mine and it was well worth the wait! As you can see, I have a distressed bow for Anya, but I also have staples for Heavy Metal. I loved working with these elements together.
Hope you all are enjoying your week's end. We are snowed it...AGAIN....seriously, this never happens in TN. What's the deal?? Ohs, well! Not much to be done for it! Stay crafty!





10 comments:
Super duper adorable card(s)!
Thanks so much for playing with us at TPS Challenges this week! :D
Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone For Anya. Good Luck.
Bee.xxx
Oh that paper is so yummy and lush. Great job on the paper piecing and sketch. Thanks for joining us at TPSChallenges this week.
Hugs:)
Angela
Wow, both great cards! Love little Ian, love the staple embellishment and the distressedness! What a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week, hope to see you again next week! :)
Lovely cards, great paperpiecing work.
So great that you're joining us this month at The Fuzzy Wuzzy place :-)
Hugs Ingrid
Hello Ian looks fantastic. Love your colours on this card. Thanks for joining in the Pretty Bows challenge at AFA this week.
Susan xxox
Adorable cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!
Both cards are fabulous!!! Love your new papers and stamps.
Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Mornining Sketches.
This is just GORGEOUS!!! Thankyou for entering Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week
Big hugs
Emma
xxx
Post a Comment