Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scallops Galore

Hello, all! I trust you are having a fantastic week!

This will be my last post as an Oddie, and I must say that it makes me sad. I love this team, and Some Odd Girl! The company embodies so much of what I love about creativity! At the same time, I am so grateful and happy to have been able to spend this time getting to know so many wonderful, inspirational people through this and I know that my crafting is better for having met them!

So, without further ado, here is "Scallops Galore". I simply adored this image and HAD to play with it! I received this paper as a RAK last year and kept wondering what I would use it for....Tah-daaahhhh....can't find a better match than this!!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge. I see a lot of nesties in this post, lol! Stay crafty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...how cute are those froggies...I LOVE froggies

Sonia said...

You card look adorable like the adorable Froggies, love the paper design. Great card!!

Cheryl said...

This is just too cute! Great papers and details.