Hello all! Its the Some Odd Girl 1 year anniversary! Can you believe it? I can't say enough good about Kristy and her crack team and her fantastic art and flair!
I would have to say, my favorite character from Some Odd Girl would have to be Toby. He is so much like my little boy its scary! Of course, I love ALL of the characters....but Toby has really been FUN to work with!
Here are a couple of things I have done with Toby.
Winner of this poll will get 3 digis of their fav character to take home and enjoy! Let us know your answer in the comments to be entered. What extra entries? Here's how to get 3 more!
- Refer a friend! Make sure your friend leaves your name in the comments and its anentry for you!
- Post about our anniversary week with the run down of events (don't forget to link back!) on your blog and leave a link to the post and its another entry!
- Post about this week on your twitter (mention @SomeOddGirls so we can see and link to the blog), a message board (link in the comment to the post) and leave a comment here that you did and its an entry!
Be sure to pop over to the main blog and vote for your favorite character!! Also, stay tuned! There will be something fun every day this week in celebration of the big ONE!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment