GOOD!
Today I used the Some Odd Girl September freebie, Bussie for the Operation Write Home sketch challenge. Their blog is hoppin, so be sure to check everything out that they have going on.
Here is my card:
I used mostly bic marker, one copic and a prisma marker to color Bussie. I know, it sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, right? lol But I still love the outcome of the image.
Hope you enjoy my post, and be SURE to check out this blog too! GREAT cause!!
Thanks for stopping in! Stay Crafty!




4 comments:
oh my girly how cute is this,i love your coloring!! and what a great way to use your cards! Going to make some to send myself!!
So cute. You did very well with your coloring. Thanks for inspiring.
Awww...this is so cute! Love the happy colors! Bound to bring a smile to the recipient's face!
catching up on some of your blog posts! you have been a busy mama!
love the bus card!
Post a Comment