Loved the sketch over at Stamptacular Sunday this week and jumped right on it. A friend sent me this image in a swap last year sometime. Got the sentiment stamp from Michael's dollar bin. I used mostly Bics and a couple copics to color what I did of the snowmen. I used silver stickles to add the snow shimmer. I haven't used vellum in awhile, and thought now would be a good time. Hope you enjoy!

Hope you all have a great week! Stay crafty!



5 comments:
What a winter wonderland delight! I love anything with snowmen & this is just too sweet! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week.
You are right let is snow, but let's have a long Indian Summer first. You card made me smile, the image is just so cute, great take on our sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at SSC and happy crafting! Hugs Gemma
Such a cool card, Cass! Although... I'm not a snow fan, but the snowman are cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
Loves Ya!! Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot
What an adorable card, love all those snowmen faces and the color you used. I'm so glad you could join our sketch challenge this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
Cassandra, this is darling. I just love this stamp. They look so cheery. The glitter just makes them perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it with us during our sketch challenge at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Post a Comment