Along with the sponsership, Some Odd Girl is revealing a special image, just for this fantastic cause! Oh...did I mention...it is free? Well, it is....score another oddie point! Woot! This image is ADORABLE and goes perfect with the Operation Write Home theme this week, which is, birthdays.
I had a lot of fun with this challenge and with this image, and I hope you all do too! I coloered her with copics, bic markers and I used colorbok clear stickers. The ribbon is from Bo Bunny. The paper is from...well, I can't exactly remember where...lol
Here is my card with a couple of others that I am going to send in. I will be working on lots more for this cause over the next few months! I also added a card for a soldier with a note from my family. They need as much encouragement as they can get! They are fighting for you and me...
This is SUPER IMPORTANT! Be SURE to put your ENVELOPE in the picture addressed and ready to go! You can't be in the running to win without it!
Have fun, and stay crafty!





2 comments:
I love the card you created and the colour combo is wicked
Love the colours you have used! Birthday Tia is too darn cute isn't she?!
Post a Comment