Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time for another Stash Challenge!

You all ready for a fabby challenge? Check out the new Odd Girl challenge! The theme this time around is, "Multiple Images"...at least 3. How FUN! I LOVE creating a scene or a story with images!

I decided to go with Fluffy Love and Sprinkle. I have been dieing to do a card with them since I saw them! Here is my card:

I love blue and orange together. They are just so...bold. I used bling and twine....another bold move, and then I decided to use the stardust glitter pen on the cuttlebugged paper too.I am very happy with the feel of this card. I colored the clouds with copics.

Be sure to check out the challenge over at Some Odd Girl, and don't forget to pop over and help name our newest member, monkee in our "Who Is I" contest!!!

Stay Crafty!!

No comments: